Advertisement

DELIVERING POSTMATES WITH MY MOM (DISASTER)

DELIVERING POSTMATES WITH MY MOM (DISASTER) In today’s video I decided to become a postmates driver with my mom. I picked up food from restaurants, went to 7 eleven to pick up some groceries for a customer, and tried to stop my mom from spending all of our earnings and eating all the food before we delivered it.

First postmates video:

My Socials
My IG:
Twitter:
Snapchat: GrayNicolette
VLOG CHANNEL:

My Mom's IG:
My Sister's IG:

my mom's channel:
my vlog channel :

Filmed and edited by: @ShemGoltz

nicolette,gray,brat,beverly,hills,shopping,rich,gucci,chanel,dr,phil,nina,spoiled,nicolette gray,beverly hills brat,nina gray,nicolette gray mom,DELIVERING POSTMATES WITH MY MOM (DISASTER),nicolette gray postmates,uber eats,postmates,post mates,delivery,postmate tips,nicolette gray job,being a postmates driver for a day,how much do postmates drivers make,mom,family vlogs,day in the life of a postmates driver,diaster,

Post a Comment

0 Comments