Advertisement

Calgary and Banff | Alberta, Canada | Things to do | Travel Vlog

Calgary and Banff | Alberta, Canada | Things to do | Travel Vlog Watch this video to get an idea of what you can see/do when you are planning to go to Calgary or Banff.

I took a trip to Canada to visit family on March 22, 2019. We explored both Calgary and Banff in Alberta, Canada. Calgary and Banff are both beautiful places and have so many things to do that I was not able to show all they have to offer since I was only there for a few days. Next time I hope to visit more places in the area and beyond! Please leave a comment down below if you have some places you recommend for myself and other people who may be interested.

PS- I was surprised of the snow because when I arrived in Calgary it was hot and dry. I was told that the end of March was the end of snow, but it was awesome experience being able to see the snow in both Calgary and Banff.

-PLACES VISITED IN THE VIDEO-
YYC
Calgary Tower (We did the 802 challenge and got discounted tickets!)
Stephen Avenue
CORE Shopping Center
Devonian Gardens
McHugh’s Bluff
Winsport
Lake Louise
Johnston Canyon
Banff Gandola - Sulphur Mountain - Hiked up to Sanson Peak (~15 minutes hike)
Banff
Bow Falls
Peace Bridge
We stayed at an Airbnb near Canmore, AB.

-WELCOME-
I'm Michelle, I create unboxing, reviews, and travel videos (guides, tips, and VLOGS). Subscribe to join me on my adventures!

best places banff,things to do banff,things to do calgary,calgary alberta,alberta canada,travel calgary,travel banff,banff alberta,calgary travel,banff travel,travel canada,travel alberta,canada travel vlog,banff gandola,banff national park,lake louise,canadian rockies,rocky mountains,places to go alberta,johnston canyon,calgary tower,calgary and banff,things to do in banff,vlog,travel,alberta,banff,calgary,canada,places to see,things to do in,

Post a Comment

0 Comments