Advertisement

At last a good gaming day I needed that

At last a good gaming day I needed that i've been game grumpy for weeks i've been disenchanted with it for many years it's losing its appealing grip on me I liked being addicted to gaming but even a heroin addicts quit when it gets to be too much when the dealers want to much money or they're going to die
there's just too many dirtbags in gaming who focus on our children and not the games ,,it's about the bottom line most of their programmers are simple slaves because the major corporations have bought up all of the studios so there's very few independent developer jobs
at least there's one little light even though they're forcing me to be online all the time for the game doesn't work it's no different from Gran Turismo I bet they shop at the same stores,,, these scummy developers lol

that

Post a Comment

0 Comments