Advertisement

5 AFFORDABLE AND BEST FACE MOISTURISER FOR ALL SKIN TYPES | Sana K

5 AFFORDABLE AND BEST FACE MOISTURISER FOR ALL SKIN TYPES | Sana K #bestmoisturiser #skincare

Today's video is about my tested and tried face moisturizers.

Let me know which is urs?

Here are the links :

* Garnier moisturizer


* Plum Moisturizer


* Fabindia moisturizer


* Cetaphil moisturizer


* Simple moisturizer (Rich)


* Simple moisturiser (Light)


************************************

❤️P.S. : I sincerely thank all of u , my lovely SUBSCRIBERS and also my VIEWERS for chosing to click on my ordinary video among the already great and amazing ones here. Really appreciate from all my ❤️

Until next time,
Much love ❤️πŸ’›
Sana

✅ For PR / Business enquiries plus my friends of YouTube can write to me on:
officialsanak@gmail.com

✅ Also, follow me on
Instagram :

My cooking channel:

πŸ‘‰For Reference:

*Camera used: Canon G7 Mark X 2


*Editing tool : iMovies (on iPad Air 2)


*Tripod :

*Mic : ( when I am using my phone to film as canon G7 Mark X2 doesn't support mic )

*Hair straightener used : Philips Kerashine HP8318


*No filters used

✔️What I am wearing:

- Top: H&M

- Lipstick : IBA halal pink nectar

- Earrings : Accessorize

- Watch : Dressberry

-----------❤️------------

✔️πŸ’•Shop my fav things from Amazon :

Thank you for dropping by !!

I love you all very much 😘
Big 🐻 Hugs❤️


**Copyright: All the content published on this channel is protected under the copyright law and should not be used / reproduced , in full or part , without the creator's (Sana K) prior permission.

Thank You.

Affordable face moisturizer,Best moisturizer for acne,Best moisturizer for dry skin,Best moisturizer for sensitive skin,Best moisturizer for oily skin,Simple moisturizer review,Garnier moisturizer review,Cetaphil moisturizer review,Fabindia moisturizer review,Plum Moisturizer review,Best night cream,Affordable skincare,Beast anti ageing cream,Best body cream,Indian Youtuber,Indian fashion blogger,Indian beauty vlogger,Lifestyle videos,Nykaa,Sana k,

Post a Comment

0 Comments