Advertisement

What I've been sewing lately + tips for tricky fabrics

What I've been sewing lately + tips for tricky fabrics My latest makes, including a blouse from Burdastyle, a cardigan from Burdastyle and a top pattern that I drafted myself.

How to sew a narrow hem


Knip Mode/Fashion Style cardigan is from issue 7 2016

Burdastyle waterfall blouse



'Order my latest book Master the Coverstitch Machine

Sign up to get a quick guide to the best sewing machine stretch seams


👍 Support me on Patreon:

Get my book Sewing Activewear:


✂️Find me on the Internet✂️
My blog:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Pinterest:

Sewing tutorials,sewing techniques,dressmaking,sewing vlog,sewing vlogger,the last stitch,last stitch,johanna lu,learn how to sew,sewing youtube channel,sewing with knits,burdastyle 4/2018,sewing tips for knits,how to sew a cardigan,how to hem knits on a sewing machine,how to sew rayon fabric,how to sew,sewing tips,sewing tutorials youtube,dressmaking 101,learn to sew,sewing tutorials for women's clothes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments