Advertisement

Taking Advantage of my School's NO DRESS CODE for a week

Taking Advantage of my School's NO DRESS CODE for a week My school doesn't have a dress code, as most school's in Sweden. I decided to take advantage of the fact that you're able to wear pretty much anything you want, so for a week I wore clothes that would most likely have been dress coded in some high schools. Do you have dress codes at your school and what can't you wear? Do you think dress codes should be allowed?

also I will see you tomorrow sunday, not saturday cause that's today lol.

Thank you for watching ♥ Don't forget to subscribe, give this video a thumbs up and, wait... just don't forget to be happy ;)

Instagram: @simplysofias
TikTok: @simply.sofia

Business inquires: sofiasvlogsbusiness@gmail.com

no dress code,school dress code,breaking my school's dress code,taking advantage of my school's no dress code for a week,breaking dress code at school,high school dress code,should dress codes be allowed,why dress codes shouldn't be allowed,dress codes pros and cons,strict dress codes,countries with no school dress codes,dress codes in high school,wearing short shorts to school,swedish school dress code,what school in sweden is like,dress code,school,high school,

Post a Comment

0 Comments