Advertisement

SCORPIO. ELEVATING THEMSELVES TO CONNECT WITH YOU. LOVE IS IN THE AIR.

SCORPIO. ELEVATING THEMSELVES TO CONNECT WITH YOU. LOVE IS IN THE AIR. Hit the notification bell. To book a personal reading visit

Check out my availability and read the description of the reading. Make sure to email me  after booking your reading. To verify your email if booking a video reading email Blahsheenia69@yahoo.com.

Donations can be sent through paypal:

Or
Cashapp: $blahsheenia69
This helps the channel running and helps me to make more time to upload more videos.

Also join in on game night as well to have some fun and mingle with like minded people. Answering some of your most thought about questions. Dont be late and don't miss out.

Follow my brother on youtube: Zeus Gotti.
Support his channel please and help it grow. Thanks.

There are only 100 seats available for this webinar. This will take place on ZOOM so please download the app. I do not do live group readings on my YouTube channel. Yet, I am being called to speak on subjects that those in need truly need to hear. Webinars will not be seen on my channel so I advise you to please take advantage while you can. Believe me you won't want to miss this AWESOME message.



Love y'all.

AIR.

Post a Comment

0 Comments