Advertisement

Loss of hope & zeal for life "3D Messages"

Loss of hope & zeal for life “Your future is not set in stone…you can change it and so could others around you.”
◀︎To book your free reading & healing session please e-mail: ticket2fulfillment@gmail.com.
◀︎If you wish to donate to support the non-profit mission: www.paypal.me/ticket2fulfillment.

These types of messages may or may not resonate with each and everyone at this time, however, they may be relevant in the future. Don’t kill the messenger =).

My style of reading is about assisting you in finding your way towards fulfillment rather than doing the work for you. I can only provide guidance to where you’re now and where you need to go, the other 80% of work is you. With personal readings I coach and share certain esoteric practices that would assist you on your path (ex. releasing negativity/limiting beliefs, healing old wounds, guide through activations, etc.) if I’m guided to do so.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for letting me serve you, it brings me great pleasure and joy!
3Katherine
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Music by: www.bensound.com
TICKET2FULFILLMENT © 2019 ALL COPYRIGHTS RESERVED

divine masculine,divine feminine,twinflame,soulmate,free tarot readings,reiki healing,twin flame,starseed,

Post a Comment

0 Comments