Advertisement

Kids Riddles with Answers ๐Ÿ˜† - Challenging Brain Teasers Riddles

Kids Riddles with Answers ๐Ÿ˜† - Challenging Brain Teasers Riddles Brain teasing riddles for kids that will challenge a kid's mind. These kids riddles will help them improve their thought process.

Riddles with answers in the video:
0:04 Be sure to shout for my answers are weak, but there is no language I cannot speak. What am I?

0:30 I weaken all people for hours each day. I show you strange visions while you are away. I take you by night, by day take you back. None suffer to have me, but do from my lack. What am I?

1:01 I cannot be used until I have been broken. What am I?

1:30 I am pronounced as one letter, written with three. I come in blue, black, brown, or grey. Reverse me and I read the same either way. What am I?

2:07 I fly around all day but never go anywhere. What am I?

2:34 I am yellow and you can serve me but not eat me. What am I?

3:05 The faster you run, the harder it is to catch me. What am I?

3:28 I have an eye but cannot see. I’m faster than any man alive and have no limbs. What am I?

4:01 The more you have of me, the less you see. What am I?

4:27 I am full of holes but still holds water. What am I?


#riddlesforkids #kidsriddles #brainteasers

riddles for kids,kids riddles,brain teasers,brain teasers for kids,brain teaser for kids with answers,riddles with answers,brain teasers with answers,test your brain,funny soup,riddles for kids with answers,quiz questions,funny riddles,riddles,brain exercises,improve your logical skills,wake up your brain,short brain teasers,quiz riddles,what am i,

Post a Comment

0 Comments