Advertisement

Doom Ultra-Nightmare: An Imperfect run part 70.1

Doom Ultra-Nightmare: An Imperfect run part 70.1 This and the following videos of the run are from my latest Ultra-Nightmare attempt. One life for the entire campaign. Will I make it this time?

Time stamps for main fights:
0:52 Battle of Opening Gambit

4:52 Skirmish through the caves

5:44 Battle of the broken mine bridge

12:58 Battle of Big Chasm mine

14:58 Skirmish in the mining hall

16:52 Battle of Slaughter Pit

22:06 Battle of the courtyard

UPGRADES AND ABILITIES GAINED IN THE VIDEO
Shotgun upgrade: Explosive Barrel

New Weapon: Plasma Gun
Plasma gun upgrade: Heat Blast
Plasma gun: Heat Blast upgrade-Super heated rounds (build heat faster), improved venting (recovery from blasts reduced)

New Weapon: Assault Rifle

New Praetor Suit Upgrade: Hazard Protection (less explosive barrel damage)

This game is so much fun, but this mode has been a serious challenge for me. I intend to reach the end one day. Maybe it will be soon. I just want to reach it before Doom Eternal comes out. And then... Rip and Tear some more.

Any suggestions for the videos? I'm new to uploading and editing. I figure I will make short montages of levels I've already completed and uploaded. Or maybe both. But no need to show the same level and over again right? Unless of course... I win this time.

Doom,Ultra Nightmare,Doom slayer,carnage,shooter,one life,challenge,hard,impossible,long video,imps,imp,possessed soldiers,possessed,level 1,level 2,Doom campaign,

Post a Comment

0 Comments