Advertisement

A mudlarking adventure with Nicola White - Help me to research my finds

A mudlarking adventure with Nicola White - Help me to research my finds Join me on a particularly pipe rich day on the River thames foreshore. Today I find more pipes in one day then I ever have! Learn how I identify my pipes and find out more about why there seem to be so many pipes and pipe stems found in the Thames mud. I also find some other interesting pieces of history which I could do with some help identifying!

Here is a great link to help you to date any pipes you find



you do need a permit to mudlark on the River Thames and you can find out the relevant information on the website of the Port of London Authority.

www.pla.co.uk



You can follow me on twitter or instagram

@tidelineart

Thank you for watching. See you again soon.

Nicola

london mudlark,mudlarking london,mudlark london,uk mudlark,mudlarking,thames mudlark,mudlark the thames,mudlarking finds,mudlark,metal detecting,london history,clay pipes,london thames,thames foreshore,mudlarking in the uk,nicola white mudlark,nicola white,nicola white tidelineart,

Post a Comment

0 Comments