Advertisement

WHY I WAS GROUNDED FOR 6 MONTHS: STORYTIME

WHY I WAS GROUNDED FOR 6 MONTHS: STORYTIME Story of why I was grounded in high school, don’t do what I did.... I don't promote this type of tom foolery.!!! I’m just trying to teach y’all some life lessons..

Taylor Swift Video:

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!!!

Use my code for tea & products!!
15alyssa for 15% off
20alyssa for 20% off $24+
25alyssa for 25% off 30+


♡ SOCIAL MEDIA ♡
INSTAGRAM: lysscoleman
SNAPCHAT: lysscoleman

Business Inquiries email me at: alyssajoycoleman@gmail.com

alyssa coleman grounded,storytime,spend a day with me being grounded,being grounded,no phone for a day,when you get caught,i got caught,fun,insane,amazing,crazy,drinking,alcohol,grey goose,drunk,four loko,getting drunk,dad,angry dad,mom,dad catches,angry,kettle one,tana mongeau,first time getting black out drunk,first time drinking,first time getting drunk,first time,high school,drinking in high school,

Post a Comment

0 Comments