Advertisement

The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom by Don Miguel Ruiz Book Summary

The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom by Don Miguel Ruiz Book Summary These are the powerful advice that will change your life from the book The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz. This book influenced me so much to the point that it changed my Philosophy in life.

After reading this, I begun to understand why people judge us. As a result, I judge less. I became more conscious with what I say to people, because my one word could possibly change a person's life. I stopped giving a fuck to people. I stopped letting the society tell me whom I should become. I started living for myself and not for other without feeling guilty about. This is personal freedom! Too good to be true? Watch the video till the end. I want to you to have the freedom that I have right now.


In this book you will learn the four agreements that will help you achieve personal freedom:

1.) Be impeccable with your words

2.) Don't take anything personally.

3.) Don't make assumptions.

4.) Always to your best.

That's it guys! I hope you enjoyed the video as much as I did. Don't forget to subscribe. I can't wait to share more content to you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow me on:
Facebook:
I post wisdoms there!
Youtube:


the four agreements
the four agreements book summary
the four agreements by don miguel ruiz
the four agreements book review
the four agreements 2nd agreement
the four agreement summary
the four agreement book
the four agreement book summary
the four agreement book review
the four agreements always do your best
personal development books
personal development book review
personal development books that will change your life
book on personal development
self help books
self help book review
self help books 2019
self help books you must read
self help books to read
self help book summary
self help book 2019
best self help book
top self help book

Personal development,Personal Freedom,Don Miguel Ruiz,The Four Agreements,Self-help Book Review,Practical guide to personal freedom,Be impeccable with your words,Don't make assumptions,Always do your best,self help books to read,personal development book review,top self help book,the four agreements by don miguel ruiz,the four agreements book summary,book on personal development,How to have personal freedom,

Post a Comment

0 Comments