Advertisement

The Blagg Family Tragedy | Abby Blagg is STILL missing

The Blagg Family Tragedy | Abby Blagg is STILL missing Anyone with information that could help solve Abby’s murder is asked to contact the Mesa County Sheriff’s Office at (970) 242-6707.



➳CASE SUGGESTIONS FORM


➳Grab some Merch!


➳ Crime After Crime Channel (podcast)


Use code “DANELLE” for 15% off on any tumbler at BackTalkBoutique


F O L L O W M E ! ! !
V L O G C H A N N E L---
I N S T A G R A M -- @danellehallanyt
T W I T T E R --
S N A P C H A T -- @danelleeeee
BUSINESS INQUIRIES ONLY (NO CASE SUGGESTIONS OR PERSONAL) -- thehomegrownhallans@gmail.com

MUSIC
➳ Intro - Little Feather (Andrew Applepie)
➳ Outro - Killer (Andrew Applepie)

As a friendly reminder, I do the BEST research I possibly can before posting every single one of my videos. However, the nature of these videos, means I rely on news outlets, speculations of investigators, journalists and family members. I understand that all of my information may not be correct! In the case that I did find false information, please feel free to correct me in the comments below! I in no way have intentions of spreading false information. Thank you!




SOURCES








abby jo blagg,michael blagg,jennifer blagg,the blagg family,ember Graham,Nathaniel Holmes,Laura Ackerson,Egypt Covington,Deirdre Jacob,Phoenix Coldon,Tabitha Tuders,Ebby Steppach,Toni Anderson,Edward Bryant,Austin Bryant,Harold Shipman,Kemberly Ramer,Jared Atadero,Kiplyn Davis,unsolved,solved,mytsery,true crime,missing person,missing person cases,danelle hallan,Katelin Akens,Faith Hedgepeth,April jones,Danielle Jones,

Post a Comment

0 Comments