Advertisement

original trio /star wars/ | we'd remember tonight (1.4K)

original trio /star wars/ | we'd remember tonight (1.4K) | HD . 1080p is strong with the force |

Fandom: Star Wars
Song: (at the end of the video)
Coloring: made by me
_____________________________________________________

Okay, so.. I never really did anything to celebrate me reaching 1K subscribers. I just had no idea what to do back then really. I just knew I was really grateful for the feedback I got on my videos and left it at that. I also knew that I should've done something a bit different and special for that occasion and turns out I am terrible at that kind of thing HAHA. It was just like.. you know, I seldom do multifandoms and I just felt like that wasn't something that really "symbolized" my channel back then very well either. So I basically had no clue what to do.

Now, I recently reached 1.4K on here and I just thought 'heck.. I should do SOMETHING for this'. I looked through my already started videos from way back and turns out that wasn't such a bad idea. I started to edit this video not long after I got TLJ in HD and left it unfinished until now. This song was really a "must do" at some point for me with SW but it wasn't until now inspiration really came to me. So, this felt like the kind of thing that could represent my channel well enough and was suiting as a "thank you" to you guys who watch my edits. This type of video I think could somewhat be placed in the category of what the “core” of my channel has been. I really wanted to just bring home the emotions and do what I love the most: feel something together with you, lovely folks! (I also love Star Wars... as you might know... hehe woops, nevermind)

I've joined this contest on here called Elements of Vidding. I guess that's what I'll be focusing on next. Got some new stuff to try there. Oh well, let's see how that goes!

All the love to you!
Let's keep our hearts in this difficult world, eh?

Hugs!

#fanvidfeed #starwars
___________________________________________
/DISCLAIMER/: I do not own the clips or the music used in my videos. My videos are only made for fun and entertainment. No copyright infringement intended.

Star Wars,Original Trio,SW,Luke Skywalker,Leia Organa,Han Solo,Han,Luke,Leia,The Empire Strikes Back,A new hope,Return of the Jedi,The Force Awakens,The Last Jedi,Harrison Ford,Carrie Fisher,Mark Hamill,fanvid,Tribute,

Post a Comment

0 Comments