Advertisement

iPhone XS Max - 6 Months Later - The Same As Day One!

iPhone XS Max - 6 Months Later - The Same As Day One! My iPhone XS Max long term review after 6 months of usage. Is the phone still worth it in 2019? How has it aged? Is the camera still good? All those questions & more answered in this video! Understand your workplace rights to stay safe!: Thanks to Safety Say What for sponsoring this video.

iPhone XS Max skins


By using these links, I make a small commission. Thanks for supporting my channel!


See all my latest videos + cool tech & gadgets here:


For business inquiries: canoopsybusinessyt@gmail.com

My Tech Gear List:

Twitter:

Facebook:

Instagram:

Carl's Twitter (don't follow him):


∆ #tech #technology

Canoopsy,Technology,Apple,iPhone,iPhone XS Max,iPhone XS,iPhone XS Max Review,iPhone XS Max 6 Months Later,iPhone XS Max long term,iPhone XS Max 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments