Advertisement

HOW TO GET A SMALLER WAIST! Use the stomach VACUUM!

HOW TO GET A SMALLER WAIST! Use the stomach VACUUM! HOW TO GET A SMALLER WAIST! Use the stomach VACUUM!

So this is part of my daily routine to make my waist smaller alongside the Frog Crunch this works great!

Try this first thing in the morning or post cardio, try 6 rounds holding your stomach in for as long as you can! The key with this is doing it daily over a period of time!

Please Subscribe to my channel Here: →

My 12 WEEK MUSCLE GAINZ PROGRAM→
My FAT LOSS SHREDDING Program →

Training Ebooks →


The BEST HIGH Quality Supplements
I HIGHLY recommend My Protein for the best value supplements, they sell nuts, nut butters alongside all of the other protein powders and carb powders you need, I have a discount code that gets you up to 35% off and thats CJ35.

The link for my protein is

If your looking for the best quality fitness clothing checkout the Versa Forma range on this link Hand use code CHARLIE15 for 15% off at the checkout

Stay Connected on Social Media
Instagram:
Facebook:

Or contact me directly on : cjcoaching@icloud.com


Much love, anymore content you want to see, let me know and ill get it done!

CJ

how to get a smaller waist,stomach vacuum,how to lose belly fat,stomach vacuum exercise,waist training,how to make your waist smaller,how to do a stomach vacuum,frog crunch,waist trainer,small waist,how to get a tiny waist,home ab workout,how to get a flat stomach,charlie johnson,how to get a small waist,stomach vacuum workout,classic physique,waist cincher,transverse abdominis,vacuum,classic bodybuilding,fitness journey,mike thurston abs,six pack,

Post a Comment

0 Comments