Advertisement

BMX Track + M365 my first time riding on a dirt jump trail Xiaomi Electric Scooter

BMX Track + M365 my first time riding on a dirt jump trail Xiaomi Electric Scooter DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU HAVE A FOLDING MECHANISM!!! Mine is solid.

I found an empty BMX track today. I’ve never been to a bmx track with an M365 before so here is some footage with the typical Cam Moto video quality you’ve come to tolerate. I did race bmx a few times in the 1980’s but have been taking it easy since I fractured my scapula on an M365 in January 2019...

Those clips are probably out of order.

Factory Xiaomi M365 with slime and locktite, solid folding mechanism, lowered handlebar pole by 2” (prevents gut-punches when you jump). 50-60psi. I paid $120 for this M365 on Craigslist...

Scooter

Post a Comment

0 Comments