Advertisement

ASMR sleeping beauty snoring deep breathing snoring real time sleeping anxiety relief calm restful

ASMR sleeping beauty snoring deep breathing snoring real time sleeping anxiety relief calm restful I have a second channel that I upload everything to so feet videos with snoring are soon to come but remember if u do not watch the videos all the way through so the ads can play and I get paid I cannot buy new equipment to entertain u so contribute by watching the whole video and the lil girl is not mine so no questions about her please thank you so to donate here is my link to PayPal donations ladybear75@icloud.com ASMR sleeping beauty snoring deep breathing snoring real time sleeping anxiety relief calm restful... I fell asleep pretty early and also put something in for a beautie, ok I can monetize now so I need my average watch to b above 1:43 minutes .. so help me out and let my videos play all the way or else i cant continue to record videos That you love. so like and share thank you..guys if u wanna see more i encourage u all to please watch the videos until the end the ads are the only way i get paid and will be my motivation to keep doing videos..at this point i cannot b 100% dedicated to my channel because not enough average watch time literaly all u gotta do is play the whole video u dont half to donate a dime..I have an awake channel guys sleeping beauty awake vlogs sorry so short equipment wasn’t working

fall asleep,real time sleeping,deep sleep,sleep aid,stress relief,asmr sleep,sleep sounds,insomnia relief,asmr sleeping beauty,snoring girl,deep breathing,asmr real time sleeping,deep breathing asmr,asmr snoring,snoring sounds,loud snoring girl,white noise,relaxing sounds,stress relief asmr,insomnia help,

Post a Comment

0 Comments