Advertisement

"And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness"

(Date recorded: May 25th 2019)

These are Golden Eagles, aka Royal Eagels, aka Great Eagles! They live nearby and one flew right over to me while I was recording recently and I mentioned it. For the past 2 years I have been lead into wilderness areas by God, places He provides for me to be safe for a time until He needs to move me again. Every one of these places I've been lead to either had Golden Eagles or Golden Eagles lead my dad and I to the location! God leads us, but the Eagles happen to be there every time. But we have never had them living overtop of us daily. Sometimes if we see an Eagle it is a warning from God we will be moving soon. It all depends on the situation.

P.S.
Scripture for the title was pulled from Revelation 12:14
"13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent."

Eagle,Wings,Great,Heaven,Virgin,Man,Revelation,12,Twelve,Child,Wilderness,Church,Bride,Rapture,Rainbow,End,World,Dragon,Devil,Satan,Lucifer,Serpent,

Post a Comment

0 Comments