Advertisement

A Day in the Life of a College Student

A Day in the Life of a College Student Hope you guys enjoyed this video! I had lots of fun vlogging at college. Let me know if you want more vlogs at school.

Don’t forget to pweaseeee LIKE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE & TURN on your NOTIFICATIONS! !!!😘💕

Give me some other video suggestions on what you would like me to post.

🎥❤️ My Sister’s channel and her Curly Hair Routine:

* Did you know new research suggests that if we all ate a vegetarian diet, one-third of early deaths could be avoided. Eat healthier and remember to always be mindful when eating 😘 💋

Follow me on my IG and say hiiiii😉: brownedknees

college week in my life,day in the life of a college student,typical week in my life,last week of classes,last week of college,day in my life,online student,testing week,finals week,back to school,day in the life of a college nerd,a realistic college day in the life,college student,final year student,exam week,what i wear,aesthetic,senior 2019,day in my life at college,drive with me,study with me,morning routine,what i wear to school in a week,

Post a Comment

0 Comments