Advertisement

4 Fortnite Tips I Wish I Knew Sooner! #2 | Season 8

4 Fortnite Tips I Wish I Knew Sooner! #2 | Season 8 In this video, I show you guys 4 Fortnite Tips That would have been nice to know a lot sooner! I decided to continue the series since the last video did so well and you guys really seemed to enjoy it. If you want more videos just like this make sure to drop a like and tell me in the comments. Anyways, I hope you have an awesome day!


Socials


▶Instagram:
▶Twitter:
▶Business Contact: geerzypvp@gmail.com
▶Community Discord:


Peripherals


▶Mouse: Razer DeathAdder elite
▶Keyboard: Logitech g213
▶Headset: HyperX cloud 2


Music


▶Song in background: Lakey Inspired - Me 2
▶Outro song: Some chill jazz Non copyright song

Tags
#fortnite #fortnitetips

fortnite tips I wish I knew sooner,fortnite tips and tricks,advanced fortnite tips,fortnite tips season 8,fortnite building tips,5 fortnite tips I wish I knew sooner,4 Fortnite Tips I wish I knew sooner #2,geerzy settings,geerzy tips and tricks,fortnite tips for console,fortnite tips for pros,fortnite pro tips pc,pc,ps4,xbox,fortnite tips and tricks ps4,fortnite competitive tips,fortnite competitive,fortnite scrim tips,advanced,fortnite tips ps4,fortnite tips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments