Advertisement

Web Design Speed Art #37 – Tomboy Outfit and Style Website [Adobe XD]

Web Design Speed Art #37 – Tomboy Outfit and Style Website [Adobe XD] In this video


In this video you will see a new webdesign speedart. This website a website for fashion lovers, tomboy style and tomboy outfits. This is a perfect look for those ladies who are in love with men’s fashion.
What do you think?

Web Design Speed Art #37 – Tomboy Outfit and Style Website [Adobe XD]

In this series you will see a new speedart every episode. The purpose of these videos is to inspire you within a short time. This way you can use certain elements yourself and incorporate them into your own graphic designs.

#Coen #SpeedArt #Fashion #Webdesign #Website #Design

Links / Downloads


Font used: Roboto

Contact

You can contact me by the following ways.

INSTAGRAM :
DRIBBBLE :
TWITTER :
WEBSITE :
E-MAIL : hello@coenjanssen.eu

About me

My name is Coen Janssen - I am a Dutch graphic designer from Veenendaal. I am a creative person with a passion for the design world. Design, sports and (online) marketing are part of my interests. The combination between being creative and doing sports gives me new motivation every day. Always open to new challenges and surprises, just curious.

With my ambitious personality, I am always looking for opportunities to improve myself (as a designer) and to bring the performance that I deliver to a higher level. Spotting opportunities to do just a bit better than others, I get my energy out of that. Continually working on new successes, we get energy from that.

Music information

Marcus D - Mantra
Song -
Follow Marcus D -

Fashion,Tomboy Fashion,Tomboy Outfit,fashion,tomboy,outfits,women,ทอม,สาวห้าว,Tomboy Style,TomBoy Clothing,Hipster,Tomboy Chic,Sequins,Fashion Haul,Men's Fashion,Style Dresses,lookbook,fashion Looks,Teen,teen fashion,teen outfit,Lady Fitting Man Clothes,Girly Lookbook,Punk style,Jackets,coats,winter,tomboy style clothes,tomboy style hair,tomboy style lookbook,tomboy style for girls,girly tomboy style,my tomboy style,tomboy fashion style,website,

Post a Comment

0 Comments