Advertisement

Virtually Raps: Step into

Virtually Raps: Step into This is the second track off of The Trails
This song is the Trail of fakes.

Lyrics: Hook: If you step into my shoes
maybe then, maybe then a then you'll know
If you see it through my eyes
maybe then, maybe then you'll then you'll go
Oh then you'll go ooh

Verse 1: my eyes
Well can’t see right thru them
Why?
Cause well my vision is filled with dirt and mud
And everytime i get up
I fall back down to my failures and doubts
And somehow
I’m feeling really stressed now
Feel my lungs wheezing
my Heart bleeding
Thoughts feeding
Mind tesening
But you don’t know what that means
See
I am not a normal human being
I have a vision
Wanna change the game
Leave a mark
And never leave it the same
Cause see
Were not doing anything different
Verse hook verse bridge
For this beat i’ll be aggressive
For this beat i’ll be depression
Do you get it?
Creative arts was thrown away in  the 3rd grade
Now we all have to play the game
That's why we were all taught the same
It's something we have to play
If you don't act the same
They’ll be a price to pay

Hook:

Verse 2: I'm a human
I make a mistakes
You can't expect me
To think like you do
I'm not you
Do I have an issue?
Yes I do
Can't make friends
Cause most of the fake
If a gun was pointed straight at me face
Know half of y’all would run away
Rappers these days
How much money will make
Don't care If I'm one of the greats
Just care about the people going insane
Don't have time for drama
And petty arguments
To busy sitting with a pen
But you always come around again
Acting like we're friends
But when you're girls around
I'm the one who's fake
Did so much for you
Stay in your own lane
Get out of my way
I’m doing me
Back away
You filled with hate
You changed
But me
Always been the same

Hook:

Bridge: need to be alone
Alone
Please just go
Please just go x2

Hook:

Prod.by: Ritnikxbeats

into

Post a Comment

0 Comments