Advertisement

Repent from the heart, Jesus died so we could be free from sin, the Devil, our self and this world

Repent from the heart, Jesus died so we could be free from sin, the Devil, our self and this world I was attempting to give an honest discussion of my life and heart at this point in my life journey, not for anyone in particular but I would like to share my journey with anyone that may benefit from my story. However then I also noticed I made the untruthful you could say statement that "I own my own home" I mean, I meant to stay I rent my home like many people.
An honest and pure heart is right in the sight of the Lord.
Striving to overcome all of the issues which have held me back over the years from being happy, simply with what I currently have in life and being happy and blessed with God's provision towards me.
Be grateful in all circumstances and praise the Lord and His holy name
In the name of His son Jesus Christ
Amen
God bless you brothers and sisters

world

Post a Comment

0 Comments