Advertisement

I TRIED MAKING THE BEST BROWNIES YOU'LL EVER EAT BY TASTY VEGAN | Best Vegan Brownies | The Edgy Veg

I TRIED MAKING THE BEST BROWNIES YOU'LL EVER EAT BY TASTY VEGAN | Best Vegan Brownies | The Edgy Veg Today I tried to see if I could make the super famous Best Brownies You'll Ever Eat recipe by Tasty vegan! I came across this best brownie ever recipe by tasty years ago and I've always wanted to try and recreate it. So today, I wanted to test out to see if this vegan brownie recipe could, in fact, stand as a vegan dupe for what I think is the best dessert ever. Let me know in the comment section what hack or recipe you want me to test next!

NEW VIDEOS every Tuesday & Thursday!
SUBSCRIBE for New Edgy Veg videos here:
WATCH MORE HACKED VIDEOS:
ORDER THE #EDGYVEG COOKBOOK:

According to Tasty Chefs, these are key to making the perfect brownie:
Use high quality chocolate
Add espresso powder to enhance the chocolate flavour
Use dark brown sugar instead of light brown to bring in more flavour.
Beat your eggs (in our case aquafaba) and sugar for longer than you think you need to. It should end up looking like, a very thick pancake batter.

BEST BROWNIES YOU'LL EVER EAT Tasty video:

RECIPE:
2 ½ sticks unsalted vegan margarine, plus more, softened, for greasing
8 oz good-quality dairy-free semisweet chocolate, or bittersweet chocolate, 60-70% cacao, roughly
chopped
¾ cup unsweetened dutch process cocoa powder, divided
1 tablespoon espresso powder
2 cups granulated white sugar
½ cup dark brown sugar, packed
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 teaspoons kosher salt
½ cup aquafaba
1 cup all-purpose flour
½ tsp baking soda
flaky sea salt, for sprinkling

Connect with me here:
🙋My Insta: (@edgyveg)
🙋My Personal Insta: (@candice_Hutchings)
📲Twitter: (@edgyveg)
🌱All My Vegan Recipes ~ My Website:
📩Email: edgyveg@gmail.com

#edgyveg #veganrecipes #vegan #veganfood #recipes #veganism

easy vegan recipes,vegan cooking,veganism,vegan recipes,vegan recipe,best vegan recipes,vegan,edgy veg,vegetarian,recipes,food,health,vegan channel,easy recipes,tasty brownies,best brownies recipe tasty,best brownies ever,vegan brownies,vegan brownies fudgy,brownies recipe,vegan brownies recipes,vegan chooclate brownies,brownies,best brownies youll ever eat,best vegan brownies,fudgy vegan brownies,fudgey vegan brownies,plant based,cheap lazy vegan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments