Advertisement

I Had To Let Her Cut My Hair However She Wants...

I Had To Let Her Cut My Hair However She Wants... CLICK THE LINK TO SUBSCRIBE!:
Not good...
WE POST DAILY!

I lost a bet so I had to let my wife cut my hair how ever she wanted to. Not really what I expected.


For business Inquires email: Jaredandcassidy@gmail.com

Our Wedding video:


Secret Emoji:

Find us on Instagram:




Twitter:


OUR MAIN CAMERA Cannon 80D:
OUR SECONDARY CAMERA Cannon g7x:

Jared and cassidy,Cassidy and jared,explore life,cute baby,family vloggger,family vlogs,I Had To Let Her Cut My Hair However She Wants...,cutting my hair however she wants,wife cuts hair however she wants,wife gets to cut hair hower she wants,wife ruthlessly cuts hair,wife cuts hair prank,cutting hair prank,prank,losing a bet that leads to a bad hair cut,losing a bet,losing a bet to my wife,wife pranks husband,youtube,youtube family,young family,

Post a Comment

0 Comments