Advertisement

Day Trading My Sysyem In An Extremely Lame Market And Managed To Pull Out +$4,830!

Day Trading My Sysyem In An Extremely Lame Market And Managed To Pull Out +$4,830! Hello Traders,
From time to time, some of my students ask me: "When you offer some of your products, do you reveal all of your secrets?" And the answer to that question is...

No, I Do Not!

This time however, I truly spilled my guts! For the first time in my trading career, I revealed everything I know about trading. Including, all my special “dirty tricks” that don't give other traders even a chance... when... they're up against me! Let me teach you exactly... what to trade... and... how to trade it. I will teach you the exact same secrets I use!

You are NOT going to find these secrets anywhere on the internet. And, I've never revealed them to anyone, until now! You can ONLY learn it from me by getting yourself the course I put together.

And if you dare say the information you get from me was already known to you or it wasn't worth the money, then show me proof, and I will refund you.

This is how good I know this is. Listen: I've got trading “tricks” and secrets that will blow your socks off! Believe it or not, much of this information is so electrifying, it is unknown to 99.99% of all traders out there. And now you can use these secrets for yourself.

I'm going to reveal step-by-step exactly how to go about creating wallet-fattening winners. I put it all together and reveal the entire process. Nothing is held back! I know that's what you want and that's exactly what I'm going to give you.

Included in my course are secrets, most traders never even knew exist... secrets such as:

• How to find a head-turning hook that reels in more money into your trading account then you've ever seen. Your adrenaline levels won’t go down after seeing this one!

• I will show you four more advanced setups with your software, that will give you a super-favourable risk to reward of 6-to-1. And no, you won't be taking profits after 30 ticks (or pips). This one's like a PHD in trading!

• Have you wondered what it's like to know if a real big move is about to come, before it even started? This astonishingly easy technique is well-used by less than 0.01% of pro-traders... but ignored by 99.9% of all other traders!

This course is divided into two parts, the first part is for Futures & Forex traders, but the second part is aimed for Stock traders. So why stocks, you ask? Because stocks have something that both the Futures & the Forex market don't have. Namely, they are companies, and because of that...

They Can Be Calculated As A Formula!

(That is if you know the formula of course) and be predicted much, much easier than anything else!

What if I told you that I know a formula where I multiply two numbers of a stock (any stock in North America), and the result is the exact target price where that stock is headed (you won't believe how easy this one is)?

And not only will price hit your target, it will hit your target 100% guaranteed, and it will hit it to the penny! Wanna know where Facebook or Amazon will trade in a year from now? Just use this secret!

This is the closest thing to a crystal ball you’ll ever find! And it’ll freak you out how accurate this formula really is. This very simple tactic will skyrocket your profits instantly!

Hey, why don't you ask your broker how you can do this? Go ahead. I dare you. You see, I already know what he'll say. It will either be, "That's not true,"... or... "Duh?"

Professional traders, fund managers, and hedge funds with stratospheric I.Q.s would burst their brains trying to get their hands on this info.

So don’t even think of missing this opportunity, because you've never traded stocks before. Simply because I’m going to give you several pieces of stock trading secrets that are so totally unknown to 99.9% of all traders, it’ll pump-up your trading profits by nearly 1,000%.

Listen: There's much more to this whole thing which I am leaving out. I'm leaving that stuff out deliberately. I've got “tricks” and secrets that will blow your mind!

Listen, do yourself a favour, be sure to subscribe to my channel, that will guarantee you every time I post a new video that you'll know about it.

P.S. If you ever have a question or concern, you know, I'm ALWAYS available. You can email me either at ThePitbullTrader@gmail.com or you can contact me on Skype. My Skype name is...

pitbull_trader

day trading method,day trading system,day trading indicator,day trading strategy,trading secret,day trading secret,day trading software,day trading technique,how to day trade,how to trade the futures market,how to make money on the stock market,how to make money trading futures,how to make a lot of money every day,how to make money trading the stock market,day trading tips and tricks,futures market tips and tricks,how to use indicators for trading,

Post a Comment

0 Comments