Advertisement

Current Must Have Beauty Products

Current Must Have Beauty Products Hi Queens!
Like I mentioned in the video it's sooo nice to not be sick and feel energetic. I was sick turning the first week in April and think because my immune system was already running on empty that's how the strep was able to get me. I feel much much better and I'm super grateful for that. Rainbow Baes will be making a come back as I'm itching to paint myself a different color. 😂 As for today I hope you try some of my must have products. ❤️

Must Have Beauty Products:
Tarte Foundcealer Foundation | Light Medium Sand 27S
BareMinerals Original Powder Foundation | Light 08
Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer
Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask
Ben Nye Translucent Powder | Fair
BareMineral Endless Summer Bronzer | Faux Tan & Warmth
Dragun Beauty | Color Corrector & Brightening Powder
Essence Lash Stylist Mascara | Lash Extension + Curl & Hold
Jouer Blush Palette | Adore Me
Moroccan Oil | Night Body Serum
L'Oreal Root Cover Up | Dark Brown

B U S I N E S S:
For Business and Branding purposes please
vanessa@jamesgrant.com
For Public Relations please contact
vanessa@jamesgrant.com

STAY CONNECTED WITH ME:
Snapchat: hi.nic
Instagram: nicoleguerriero -
Facebook:
Twitter:

Nails -- or @reinasbeautybar
Hair --

*This video is NOT sponsored.

The End.

nicole guerriero,april favorites,hits and misses,monthly favorites,summer fridays,bareminerals,milk makeup,hydro grip primer,best beauty products,best of beauty,tarte foundcealer,ben nye,dragun beauty,essence makeup,moroccan oil body serun,l'oreal,beauty,drugstore,makeup tutorial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments