Advertisement

Chain Hacks: Using Chain to Brace and Straighten a Building

Chain Hacks: Using Chain to Brace and Straighten a Building I have been asked to create a video showing how to brace a building with chains, as well as how we use them for straightening the structure before we install our metal skin. To me this has to be the best chain hack for a guy in the trades! This job will be coming to youtube as soon as I get the time to edit it, so make sure you hit that subscribe button and turn on notifications. You won't want to miss it!.

I have used chains since the start, and taught that chains are always your best bet . I have used this set of chains for over 6 years now. you buy once, cry once. It was an investment, probably $1000 at the time... maybe more or less, but I don't worry about one breaking and we very easily secure our structures, as well as use our chain to straighten our buildings.

If looking for chain like I use, all my chains are 50' long and mostly 1/4". Laclede Chain specifically said they didn't want or need me to say anything about them, rather use their chain and keep educating people on building and how chain can be utilized. I am still going to help them out. Tim the owner is a good guy and they are American Made. Their product can be bought on line at www.tulsachain.com

If you'd like to support me, below are various ways to help!

Shirts:


Hats:


patreon:


Instagram:


Check out the latest episode of the If You Build it Podcast with @Mikeythemaker and myself!!

iTunes :

Spotify :

how to straighten a post,brace a building with chains,straightening,chain,rr buildings,metal skin,install metal,carpentry how to,how to build a garage,how to straighten a building,straightening the structure,carpentry hacks,hacks,life hacks,chain hack,using chain to brace,using chain to straighten a building,

Post a Comment

0 Comments